Sunday, April 21, 2019


Interference of Obsessed activities in Studies :

One of the major problem I have been come across as a being an unemployed engineering youth in the atmosphere to be a talent candidate, I have to study  to qualify any technical exam. To qualify examination means I have to thoroughly study with hard work only but this is the challenge I am facing every seconds. I know the mantra of success is only the hardwork  but often come across luck too matter. Yes this phrase is right luck too matter only if we work hard and utilized the time for studies . In present We are seeing and facing different challenges like actively busy on phone, adequate time  for social networking, friendship circle, domestic works, documental related works, relationship etc.
But till now what I am stuck with the problems after being close to 5 years as an unemployed youth (completing graduation) are very often busy on social network, addictive to cell phone, busy in friendship circle and social networking. It's better to say all the above are my related problems that I am finding hard to overcome, better these are leading me to freeze or demoralising my potential. Being remaining unemployment for more than 5 years really crumbles my eternal happiness with a time span of sour ugly face all the time. So we can imagine how the table will look like if we stop studying and trying for fresh start 👇👇👇

When I lost in deepest thought it seems I can touch the depth of ocean when ever I question myself "What I did all the time about  the  studies ? " and What I did till now to built my blocks of knowledges ! .
Every years very hardworking candidates get selected and every time I get demoralised but when I ask myself "Did I prepare to that level to that of selected candidates ,the answer is always No" .
I know some of my problems like cramming  my topics I never try very bit to understand and write the topic by my own words that is one the serious issue that I didnot tried to correct. Again also studying at the time when examination is closed to the date  other than that I lost in that type of activities where I can waste my time .
Realistic moment I am coming across daily;
Generally When I sit in the chair for some minutes I felt like to study but after 20 minutes my heart get some kind of itching sensation for not  to continue my studies. This notion make me to struggle for continuing my studies . I place myself tangled with many questions "How those selected candidates studies! and I also question my determination .
Whether I am lacking in determination and answer is pretty big "Yes. Universal truth that I have to utilize my time for my studies or else I will lack behind "Studies should be for oneself " .
I am looking forward to correct some of these factors for improving or utilizing my time for the studies:
1. Habits for reading, writing, note making.
2. Three shifts studying of the topic: Morning 1-2 hours, Afternoon 1 hours and Evening shifts to be stressed for more hours.
3. Minimizing friends circle.
4. Meeting and discussing with selected candidates or technical officials .
5. Avoiding bad habits.
6. Keeping my table with avaible free space before studies.
7. Minimizing social networking and also keeping my Phone away while studying.
8. Maximum using of my time for the studying.
9. Waking early morning but that too this will be going to be tough to adopt and this will be one of major challenge to accomplish.
10. Proper notes and books materials.
11. To find a reason for my determination.
12. Drinking adequate water daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment